Conflicts of interest: The authors have declared no conflicts of interest.
Endoscopic posterior nasal neurectomy: an alternative to Vidian neurectomy
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy Reviews
Special Issue: Proceedings of the Allergic Rhinitis Forum held in Tokyo, 23 August 2008
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 24–27, August 2009
How to Cite
Kanaya, T. and Kikawada, T. (2009), Endoscopic posterior nasal neurectomy: an alternative to Vidian neurectomy. Clinical & Experimental Allergy Reviews, 9: 24–27. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-9733.2009.01145.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!