Conflicts of interest: The authors have declared no conflicts of interest.
Prevalence of Japanese cedar pollinosis in Tokyo: a survey conducted by the Tokyo Metropolitan Government
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy Reviews
Special Issue: Proceedings of the Allergic Rhinitis Forum held in Tokyo, 22 August 2009
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 8–11, July 2010
How to Cite
Nishihata, S., Murata, T., Inoue, S., Okubo, K., Sahashi, N., Takahashi, H., Hirooka, J., Hoshiyama, Y., Murayama, K., Mezawa, A., Yokoyama, T., Endo, T., Saiga, T. and Saito, Y. (2010), Prevalence of Japanese cedar pollinosis in Tokyo: a survey conducted by the Tokyo Metropolitan Government. Clinical & Experimental Allergy Reviews, 10: 8–11. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-9733.2010.01149.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.