Conflicts of interest: The author has received travel assistance and an honorarium for a talk from Nippon Boehringer Ingelheim, Co., Ltd.
Treatment of allergic rhinitis during pregnancy
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy Reviews
Special Issue: Proceedings of the Allergic Rhinitis Forum held in Tokyo, 21 August 2010
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 31–36, March 2012
How to Cite
Sato, K. (2012), Treatment of allergic rhinitis during pregnancy. Clinical & Experimental Allergy Reviews, 12: 31–36. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-9733.2011.01160.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2012
- 1Allergic rhinitis and pregnancy – a review of the literature, with recommendations for management. Curr Allergy Clin Immunol 2009; 22:11–6..
- 2University of Michigan Health System: Guidelines for Clinical Care – Allergic Rhinitis. http://www.med.umich.edu/1info/fhp/practiceguides/allergic/allergic.pdf, accessed on December 30, 2010.
- 6From PubChem Public Chemical Database. http://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/, accessed on December 30, 2010.
- 7Clinic for counseling and evaluation of drug-exposed pregnant women. In: Hayashi M, Sato K, Kitagawa H, eds. Drugs and Pregnancy 2nd edn. Tokyo: JIHO, 2010:43–6 (in Japanese)..
- 15Neurodevelopmental and respiratory follow-up results at 7 years for children from the United Kingdom and Ireland enrolled in a randomized trial of early and late postnatal corticosteroid treatment, systemic and inhaled (the Open Study of Early Corticosteroid Treatment). Pediatrics 2006; 117:2196–205., , et al.
- 16Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation, 8th edn. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 2008., , , eds.