New treatment strategies for allergic rhinitis utilizing the oral mucosa
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy Reviews
Special Issue: Proceedings of the Allergic Rhinitis Forum held in Tokyo, 21 August 2010
Volume 12, Issue Supplement n2, pages 7–13, November 2012
How to Cite
Okamoto, Y., Inamine, A., Yonekura, S., Fujimura, T. and Horiguchi, S. (2012), New treatment strategies for allergic rhinitis utilizing the oral mucosa. Clinical & Experimental Allergy Reviews, 12: 7–13. doi: 10.1111/j.1472-9733.2012.01166.x
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!