Surgical therapy for facial blushing (erythrophobia), hyperhidrosis or both? Time for new therapy algorithms!
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2004
Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology
Volume 2, Issue 1, pages 46–48, January 2003
How to Cite
Laederach-Hofmann, K. (2003), Surgical therapy for facial blushing (erythrophobia), hyperhidrosis or both? Time for new therapy algorithms!. Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology, 2: 46–48. doi: 10.1111/j.1473-2130.2003.00032.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2004
- Accepted for publication 30 September 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.