Striae treated by a novel combination treatment – sand abrasion and a patent mixture containing 15% trichloracetic acid followed by 6–24 hrs of a patent cream under plastic occlusion
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2004
Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology
Volume 2, Issue 2, pages 61–67, April 2003
How to Cite
Adatto, M. A. and Deprez, P. (2003), Striae treated by a novel combination treatment – sand abrasion and a patent mixture containing 15% trichloracetic acid followed by 6–24 hrs of a patent cream under plastic occlusion. Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology, 2: 61–67. doi: 10.1111/j.1473-2130.2004.00023.x
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2004
- Accepted for publication 07 October 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!