Atopic eczema. What has caused the epidemic in industrialised countries and can early intervention modify the natural history of atopic eczema?
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2004
Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology
Volume 2, Issue 3-4, pages 202–210, July 2003
How to Cite
Thestrup-Pedersen, K. (2003), Atopic eczema. What has caused the epidemic in industrialised countries and can early intervention modify the natural history of atopic eczema?. Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology, 2: 202–210. doi: 10.1111/j.1473-2130.2004.00086.x
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2004
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2004
- Accepted for publication 6 August 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!