Striae distensae in darker skin types: the influence of melanocyte mechanobiology
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2005
Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 174–178, September 2005
How to Cite
Piérard-Franchimont, C., Hermanns, J. F., Hermanns-Lê, T. and Piérard, G. E. (2005), Striae distensae in darker skin types: the influence of melanocyte mechanobiology. Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology, 4: 174–178. doi: 10.1111/j.1473-2165.2005.00306.x
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2005
- Accepted for publication June 25, 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!