The clinical anti-aging effects of topical kinetin and niacinamide in Asians: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, split-face comparative trial
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2007
Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 243–249, December 2007
How to Cite
Chiu, P.-C., Chan, C.-C., Lin, H.-M. and Chiu, H.-C. (2007), The clinical anti-aging effects of topical kinetin and niacinamide in Asians: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, split-face comparative trial. Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology, 6: 243–249. doi: 10.1111/j.1473-2165.2007.00342.x
- Issue published online: 30 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2007
- Accepted for publication July 14, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.