INCI: Aqua, glycerin, dimethyl sulfone, propylene glycol, cetearyl alcohol, paraffinum liquidum, cyclopentasiloxane, squalane, caprylic/capric triglyceride, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, ethylhexyl ethylhexanoate, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, stearic acid, silybum marianum, glycine soja, BISPEG/PPG-16/16 PEG/PPG-16/16 dimethicone, lecithin, tridecyl stearate, phenoxyethanol, tridecyl trimellitate, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyltaurate copolymer, glyceryl stearate, potassium palmitoyl hydrolized wheat protein, dipentaerythrityl hexacaprylate/hexacaprate, xanthan gum, dimethicone, disodium EDTA, polysorbate 60, propylparaben, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, ethylparaben, methylparaben, BHT
Combined effects of silymarin and methylsulfonylmethane in the management of rosacea: clinical and instrumental evaluation
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2008
© 2008 Blackwell Publishing
Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 8–14, March 2008
How to Cite
Berardesca, E., Cameli, N., Cavallotti, C., Levy, J. L., Piérard, G. E. and De Paoli Ambrosi, G. (2008), Combined effects of silymarin and methylsulfonylmethane in the management of rosacea: clinical and instrumental evaluation. Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology, 7: 8–14. doi: 10.1111/j.1473-2165.2008.00355.x
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2008
- Accepted for publication September 27, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!