The abstract of this paper has been presented at the 26th Pakistan Association of Dermatologists (PAD) and 5th South Asian Regional Association of Dermatologists (SARAD) Conference of Dermatology, in Lahore, Pakistan; has been presented at the International Academy of Cosmetic Dermatologists (IACD) 2005 Congress in Paris; and has been published in the British Journal of Dermatology 2002; 147 (Suppl. 62): 95.
An assessment of the efficacy of blue light phototherapy in the treatment of acne vulgaris
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2008
© 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 180–188, September 2008
How to Cite
Ammad, S., Gonzales, M., Edwards, C., Finlay, A. Y. and Mills, C. (2008), An assessment of the efficacy of blue light phototherapy in the treatment of acne vulgaris. Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology, 7: 180–188. doi: 10.1111/j.1473-2165.2008.00386.x
- Issue online: 5 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2008
- Accepted for publication May 10, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.