Effects of a Brazilian herbal compound as a cosmetic eyecare for periorbital hyperchromia (“dark circles”)
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2009
© 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 127–135, June 2009
How to Cite
Eberlin, S., Del Carmen Velazquez Pereda, M., De Campos Dieamant, G., Nogueira, C., Werka, R. M. and De Souza Queiroz, M. L. (2009), Effects of a Brazilian herbal compound as a cosmetic eyecare for periorbital hyperchromia (“dark circles”). Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology, 8: 127–135. doi: 10.1111/j.1473-2165.2009.00438.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2009
- Accepted for publication October 18, 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.