Song Liang Jin and Bing Rong Zhou contributed equally to the manuscript.
Protective effect of epigallocatechin gallate on the immune function of dendritic cells after ultraviolet B irradiation
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2009
© 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 174–180, September 2009
How to Cite
Jin, S. L., Zhou, B. R. and Luo, D. (2009), Protective effect of epigallocatechin gallate on the immune function of dendritic cells after ultraviolet B irradiation. Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology, 8: 174–180. doi: 10.1111/j.1473-2165.2009.00443.x
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2009
- Accepted for publication April 24, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.