Presented at the ASLMS Annual Meeting, Washington, DC, April 1–5, 2009.
Topical antioxidant application augments the effects of intense pulsed light therapy
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2009
© 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 254–259, December 2009
How to Cite
Freedman, B. M. (2009), Topical antioxidant application augments the effects of intense pulsed light therapy. Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology, 8: 254–259. doi: 10.1111/j.1473-2165.2009.00461.x
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2009
- Accepted for publication July 26, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!