Both authors made significant contributions to this manuscript. Neither author has any relevant financial disclosures or conflicts of interest.
Suspension suture canthopexy: a minimally invasive procedure for correcting mild to moderate ectropion
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2009
© 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology
Volume 8, Issue 4, pages 289–294, December 2009
How to Cite
Gladstone, H. B. and Moy, R. L. (2009), Suspension suture canthopexy: a minimally invasive procedure for correcting mild to moderate ectropion. Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology, 8: 289–294. doi: 10.1111/j.1473-2165.2009.00463.x
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2009
- Accepted for publication September 7, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!