Synergistic action of a triple peptide complex on an essential extra-cellular matrix protein exhibits significant anti-aging benefits
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 108–116, June 2010
How to Cite
Byrne, A. J., Al-Bader, T., Kerrigan, D., Hickey, S., Laloeuf, A. and Rawlings, A. V. (2010), Synergistic action of a triple peptide complex on an essential extra-cellular matrix protein exhibits significant anti-aging benefits. Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology, 9: 108–116. doi: 10.1111/j.1473-2165.2010.00494.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2010
- Accepted for publication January 9, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.