Original Contribution: Three clinical studies showing the anti-aging benefits of sodium salicylate in human skin
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 174–184, September 2010
How to Cite
Merinville, E., Byrne, A. J., Rawlings, A. V., Muggleton, A. J. and Laloeuf, A. C. (2010), Original Contribution: Three clinical studies showing the anti-aging benefits of sodium salicylate in human skin. Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology, 9: 174–184. doi: 10.1111/j.1473-2165.2010.00506.x
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2010
- Accepted for publication April 15, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!