Members of the Consensus Group are in the ‡.
Upper- and mid-face anti-aging treatment and prevention using onabotulinumtoxin A: the 2010 multidisciplinary French consensus – part 1
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 36–50, March 2011
How to Cite
Raspaldo, H., Baspeyras, M., Bellity, P., Dallara, J.-M., Gassia, V., Niforos, F.-R., Belhaouari, L. and the Consensus Group (2011), Upper- and mid-face anti-aging treatment and prevention using onabotulinumtoxin A: the 2010 multidisciplinary French consensus – part 1. Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology, 10: 36–50. doi: 10.1111/j.1473-2165.2010.00544.x
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2011
- Accepted for publication November 14, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.