Topically applied l-carnitine effectively reduces sebum secretion in human skin
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 30–36, March 2012
How to Cite
Peirano, R. I., Hamann, T., Düsing, H.-J., Akhiani, M., Koop, U., Schmidt-Rose, T. and Wenck, H. (2012), Topically applied l-carnitine effectively reduces sebum secretion in human skin. Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology, 11: 30–36. doi: 10.1111/j.1473-2165.2011.00597.x
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2012
- Accept for publication November 8, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.