Does massage postapplication improve moisturizer’s efficacy? A 2-week regression study
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 239–244, September 2012
How to Cite
Hamed, S. H., Assakir, I., Almalty, A.-M. and Bweir, S. (2012), Does massage postapplication improve moisturizer’s efficacy? A 2-week regression study. Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology, 11: 239–244. doi: 10.1111/j.1473-2165.2012.00626.x
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2012
- Accepted for publication February 5, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.