Authors in the process of writing a book explain what motivated them to write it, summarize its proposed content and indicate what contribution they think it will make to Applied Linguistics.
Working memory and second language learning
Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Applied Linguistics
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 1–22, March 2012
How to Cite
Wen, Z. (2012), Working memory and second language learning. International Journal of Applied Linguistics, 22: 1–22. doi: 10.1111/j.1473-4192.2011.00290.x
- Issue online: 2 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2012
- [Received 22 July 2011]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!