What can homograph interpretation tell us about language status in Irish/English bilinguals?
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Applied Linguistics
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 105–123, March 2012
How to Cite
Lyddy, F. (2012), What can homograph interpretation tell us about language status in Irish/English bilinguals?. International Journal of Applied Linguistics, 22: 105–123. doi: 10.1111/j.1473-4192.2011.00304.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2012
- [Received 9 November 2011]
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!