Immunohistochemical and functional studies for M3 muscarinic receptors and cyclo-oxygenase-2 expressed in the mouse atrium
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Autonomic and Autacoid Pharmacology
Volume 32, Issue 3-4, pages 41–52, October 2012
How to Cite
Harada, N., Ochi, K., Yaosaka, N., Teraoka, H., Hiraga, T., Iwanaga, T., Unno, T., Komori, S., Yamada, M. and Kitazawa, T. (2012), Immunohistochemical and functional studies for M3 muscarinic receptors and cyclo-oxygenase-2 expressed in the mouse atrium. Autonomic and Autacoid Pharmacology, 32: 41–52. doi: 10.1111/j.1474-8673.2012.00472.x
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.