*Department of Zoology, University of Cambridge, Downing Street, Cambridge CB2 3EJ.
Determination of the absolute visual threshold of a nocturnal seabird, the Common Diving Petrel Pelecanoides urinatrix
Version of Record online: 3 APR 2008
Volume 131, Issue 2, pages 290–294, April 1989
How to Cite
BROOKE, M. DEL. (1989), Determination of the absolute visual threshold of a nocturnal seabird, the Common Diving Petrel Pelecanoides urinatrix. Ibis, 131: 290–294. doi: 10.1111/j.1474-919X.1989.tb02772.x
- Issue online: 3 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 3 APR 2008
- Accepted 31 January 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!