*Ministry of the Environment, National Environmental Research Institute, Department of Wildlife Ecology, Kale, Grenavej 12, DK–8410 Ronde, Denmark.
The song of the Seychelles Warbler Acrocephalus sechellensis, an island endemic
Article first published online: 3 APR 2008
Volume 135, Issue 2, pages 190–195, April 1993
How to Cite
CATCHPOLE, C. K. and KOMDEUR, J. (1993), The song of the Seychelles Warbler Acrocephalus sechellensis, an island endemic. Ibis, 135: 190–195. doi: 10.1111/j.1474-919X.1993.tb02831.x
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2008
- Accepted 30 March 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!