Action Plans for United Kingdom and European rare, threatened and internationally important birds
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 137, Issue Supplement s1, pages S209–S213, January 1995
How to Cite
WILLIAMS, G., HOLMES, J. and KIRBY, J. (1995), Action Plans for United Kingdom and European rare, threatened and internationally important birds. Ibis, 137: S209–S213. doi: 10.1111/j.1474-919X.1995.tb08445.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Anonymous. 1994. Biodiversity–The UK Action Plan. London : Her Majesty's Stationery Office.
- 1995. Revising the British Red Data List for birds: the biological basis of U.K. conservation priorities. Ibis 137(SuppL): S232–S239. , , , , &
- 1990. Red Data Birds in Britain: Action for rare threatened and important species. London : T&AD Poyser. Bibby, C.J., Housden, S.D., Porter, R.F. & Thomas, G.J. 1989. Towards a bird conservation strategy. RSPB Conservation Review 3: 4–8. , , , &
- British Ornithologists' Union Records Committee. 1993. Nineteenth Report, May 1993. Ibis 135: 493–499.
- Butterfly Conservation, Friends of the Earth, Royal Society for Nature Conservation, Royal Society for the Protection of Birds, World Wildlife Federation, Plantlife. 1993. Biodiversity Challenge: An agenda for conservation in the UK A plan for action from the voluntary conservation sector.. Sandy : Butterfly Conservation, FoE, RSNC, RSPB, WWF, Plantlife.
- 1993. Action for Merlins. RSPB Conservation Review 7: 22–26.
- 1993. Action Plans for birds in the UK. In Andrews, J. & Carter, S. (eds) Britain's Birds in 1990-91: The conservation and monitoring review: 44–51. Thetford : British Trust for Ornithology and Joint Nature Conservation Committee. , &
- 1991. A future for the White-tailed Eagle in Britain. RSPB Conservation Review 5: 41–46. , , , &
- The decline of the Corncrake Crex crex in Britain continues. Bird Study. in press.
- 1993. The decline of the Corncrake Crex crex in Britain and Ireland in relation to habitat change. J. Appl. Ecol. 30: 689–695. &
- 1991. Towards a habitat conservation strategy for bird habitats in Britain. RSPB Conservation Review 5: 9–16. , , &
- 1990. The Red Kite in Britain. RSPB Conservation Review 4: 15–21. , &
- 1990. The RSPB's mission. RSPB Conservation Review 4: 5.
- 1995. Bird Conservation and the UK Biodiversity Action Plan. Ibis 137(Suppl.). This issue.
- 1994. Corncrake Census Ireland 1993. Dublin : Irish Wildbird Conservancy.
- 1992. Action for Cirl Buntings. RSPB Conservation Review 6: 40–44. , &
- 1993. Cirl Buntings in Britain. In Andrews, J. & Carter, S. (eds) Britain's Birds in 1990-91: The conservation and monitoring review: 55–56. Thetford : British Trust for Ornithology and Joint Nature Conservation Committee. &
- 1988. Corncrake studies in the Western Isles. RSPB Conservation Review 2: 38–42. &
- 1992. Greenland White-fronted Goose International Conservation Plan. Peterborough : UK Joint Nature Conservation Committee, National Parks and Wildlife Service of the Office of Public Works, International Waterfowl and Wetlands Research Bureau.
- 1993. Threatened Mammals, Birds, Amphibians and Fish in Ireland. Irish Red Data Book 2: Vertebrates. Belfast: Her Majesty's Stationary Office.
- 1990. Recovery: A proaposed programme for Britain's protected species. CSD Report No. 1089. Peterborough : Nature Conservancy Council.
- 1991. Action for Corncrakes. RSPB Conservation Review 5: 47–53. , &