Depto. de Ecologia Evolutiva, Museo Nacional de Ciencias Naturales (CSIC), Jose Gutierrz Abascal 2, E-28006 Madrid, Spain. Email:MCNS111@fresno.csic.es
Does daylength explain the latitudinal variation in clutch size of Pied Flycatchers Ficedula hypoleuca?
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 141, Issue 1, pages 100–108, January 1999
How to Cite
SANZ, J. J. (1999), Does daylength explain the latitudinal variation in clutch size of Pied Flycatchers Ficedula hypoleuca?. Ibis, 141: 100–108. doi: 10.1111/j.1474-919X.1999.tb04268.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 25 July 1997; revisions accepted 22 September 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!