Detection of a new important staging and wintering area of the White Stork Ciconia ciconia by satellite tracking
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 143, Issue 4, pages 450–455, October 2001
How to Cite
BERTHOLD, P., BOSSCHE, W. V. D., FIEDLER, W., KAATZ, C., KAATZ, M., LESHEM, Y., NOWAK, E. and QUERNER, U. (2001), Detection of a new important staging and wintering area of the White Stork Ciconia ciconia by satellite tracking. Ibis, 143: 450–455. doi: 10.1111/j.1474-919X.2001.tb04946.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 25 February 2000; revision accepted 12 September 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!