Trade-offs and seasonal variation in territorial defence and predator evasion in the European Robin Erithacus rubecula
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2003
Volume 146, Issue 1, pages 77–84, January 2004
How to Cite
Dunn, M., Copelston, M. and Workman, L. (2004), Trade-offs and seasonal variation in territorial defence and predator evasion in the European Robin Erithacus rubecula. Ibis, 146: 77–84. doi: 10.1111/j.1474-919X.2004.00221.x
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2003
- Received 6 September 2002; revision accepted 11 May 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!