Climate change and the global economy
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2004
Volume 146, Issue Supplement s1, pages 2–3, September 2004
How to Cite
Holliday, S. F. (2004), Climate change and the global economy. Ibis, 146: 2–3. doi: 10.1111/j.1474-919X.2004.00320.x
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2004
- Received 27 March 2002; revision accepted 7 May 2002.
- Lord Blake. 1984. The Tyranny of Democracy. Public lecture. Durham University.
- 1985. The Triumph of the West. Boston: Little, Brown. .
- 1974. Should Trees Have Standing? Towards Legal Rights for Natural Objects. Los Altos, California: William Kaufmann Inc. .
- 1959. The Phenomenon of Man. New York: Harper & Brothers. .