Present address: Natural History Museum and Biodiversity Research Center, The University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS 66045, USA.
Phylogenetic relationships of the Papuan Swiftlet Aerodramus papuensis and implications for the evolution of avian echolocation
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2005
Volume 147, Issue 4, pages 790–796, October 2005
How to Cite
PRICE, J. J., JOHNSON, K. P., BUSH, S. E. and CLAYTON, D. H. (2005), Phylogenetic relationships of the Papuan Swiftlet Aerodramus papuensis and implications for the evolution of avian echolocation. Ibis, 147: 790–796. doi: 10.1111/j.1474-919X.2005.00467.x
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2005
- Received 21 October 2004; revision accepted 10 June 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!