Present address: Division of Medical Sciences, Institute of Biomedical Research, University of Birmingham, Edgbaston, Birmingham B15 2TT, UK.
Experiments on single diving birds in the laboratory often measure dives of decreased effort
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2006
Volume 148, Issue 1, pages 164–166, January 2006
How to Cite
HALSEY, L. G., BRAND, O. J., WOAKES, A. J. and BUTLER, P. J. (2006), Experiments on single diving birds in the laboratory often measure dives of decreased effort. Ibis, 148: 164–166. doi: 10.1111/j.1474-919X.2006.00476.x
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2006
- Received 29 November 2004; revision accepted 12 August 2005.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!