Ebo Gwinner was involved in the planning stage, the experimental realization and the writing of a draft manuscript of this project. Unfortunately, he died before the manuscript was completed.
Reduced nestling growth of East African Stonechats Saxicola torquata axillaris in the presence of a predator
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2006
Volume 148, Issue 3, pages 468–476, July 2006
How to Cite
SCHEUERLEIN, A. and GWINNER, E. (2006), Reduced nestling growth of East African Stonechats Saxicola torquata axillaris in the presence of a predator. Ibis, 148: 468–476. doi: 10.1111/j.1474-919X.2006.00549.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2006
- Received 21 February 2005; revision accepted 31 January 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!