Colony size and nest density predict the likelihood of parasitism in the colonial Southern Red Bishop Euplectes orix– Diderick Cuckoo Chrysococcyx caprius system
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2007
Volume 149, Issue 2, pages 321–327, April 2007
How to Cite
BROWN, M. and LAWES, M. J. (2007), Colony size and nest density predict the likelihood of parasitism in the colonial Southern Red Bishop Euplectes orix– Diderick Cuckoo Chrysococcyx caprius system. Ibis, 149: 321–327. doi: 10.1111/j.1474-919X.2006.00633.x
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2007
- Received 9 January 2006; revision accepted 24 August 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!