Supplementary DNA evidence fails to confirm presence of Brown Skuas Stercorarius antarctica in Europe: a retraction of Votier et al. (2004)
Article first published online: 13 APR 2007
Volume 149, Issue 3, pages 619–621, July 2007
How to Cite
VOTIER, S. C., KENNEDY, M., BEARHOP, S., NEWELL, R. G., GRIFFITHS, K., WHITAKER, H., RITZ, M. S. and FURNESS, R. W. (2007), Supplementary DNA evidence fails to confirm presence of Brown Skuas Stercorarius antarctica in Europe: a retraction of Votier et al. (2004). Ibis, 149: 619–621. doi: 10.1111/j.1474-919X.2007.00669.x
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2007
- Received 12 June 2006; revision accepted 19 December 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!