Using stable isotope analysis of multiple feather tracts to identify moulting provenance of vagrant birds: a case study of Baikal Teal Anas formosa in Denmark
Article first published online: 13 APR 2007
Volume 149, Issue 3, pages 622–625, July 2007
How to Cite
FOX, T. D.)., CHRISTENSEN, T. K., BEARHOP, S. and NEWTON, J. (2007), Using stable isotope analysis of multiple feather tracts to identify moulting provenance of vagrant birds: a case study of Baikal Teal Anas formosa in Denmark. Ibis, 149: 622–625. doi: 10.1111/j.1474-919X.2007.00672.x
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2007
- Received 12 September 2006; revision accepted 20 December 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!