The Pliocene Phoebastria (‘Diomedea’) anglica: Lydekker's English fossil albatross
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2007
Volume 149, Issue 3, pages 626–631, July 2007
How to Cite
DYKE, G. J., NUDDS, R. L. and WALKER, C. A. (2007), The Pliocene Phoebastria (‘Diomedea’) anglica: Lydekker's English fossil albatross. Ibis, 149: 626–631. doi: 10.1111/j.1474-919X.2007.00678.x
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2007
- Received 16 June 2006; revision accepted 29 December 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!