Phylogeny and biogeography of Yellow-headed and Blue-fronted Parrots (Amazona ochrocephala and Amazona aestiva) with special reference to the South American taxa
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2007
Volume 149, Issue 3, pages 564–574, July 2007
How to Cite
RIBAS, C. C., TAVARES, E. S., YOSHIHARA, C. and MIYAKI, C. Y. (2007), Phylogeny and biogeography of Yellow-headed and Blue-fronted Parrots (Amazona ochrocephala and Amazona aestiva) with special reference to the South American taxa. Ibis, 149: 564–574. doi: 10.1111/j.1474-919X.2007.00681.x
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2007
- Received 12 June 2006; revision accepted 29 December 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!