On the importance of g(0) for estimating bird population densities with standard distance-sampling: implications from a telemetry study and a literature review
Article first published online: 5 APR 2007
Volume 149, Issue 4, pages 693–700, October 2007
How to Cite
BÄCHLER, E. and LIECHTI, F. (2007), On the importance of g(0) for estimating bird population densities with standard distance-sampling: implications from a telemetry study and a literature review. Ibis, 149: 693–700. doi: 10.1111/j.1474-919X.2007.00689.x
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2007
- Received 12 July 2006; revision accepted 11 January 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!