Present address: Institute of Avian Research, ‘Vogelwarte Helgoland’, An der Vogelwarte 21, 26386 Wilhelmshaven, Germany.
Quantification of bird migration by radar – a detection probability problem
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Volume 150, Issue 2, pages 342–355, April 2008
How to Cite
SCHMALJOHANN, H., LIECHTI, F., BÄCHLER, E., STEURI, T. and BRUDERER, B. (2008), Quantification of bird migration by radar – a detection probability problem. Ibis, 150: 342–355. doi: 10.1111/j.1474-919X.2007.00797.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2008
- Received 8 March 2007; revision accepted 14 December 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!