Habitat selection and reproductive success of Ortolan Buntings Emberiza hortulana on farmland in central Sweden – the importance of habitat heterogeneity
Article first published online: 23 APR 2008
© 2008 The Author. Journal compilation © 2008 British Ornithologists’ Union
Volume 150, Issue 3, pages 565–573, July 2008
How to Cite
BERG, Å. (2008), Habitat selection and reproductive success of Ortolan Buntings Emberiza hortulana on farmland in central Sweden – the importance of habitat heterogeneity. Ibis, 150: 565–573. doi: 10.1111/j.1474-919X.2008.00825.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2008
- Received 14 March 2007; revision accepted 11 March 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!