Patterns of life-history traits in open-nesting palearctic passerines as a function of the climatic variation of their ranges
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 British Ornithologists’ Union
Volume 150, Issue 3, pages 574–584, July 2008
How to Cite
VÁCLAV, R. and SÁNCHEZ, S. (2008), Patterns of life-history traits in open-nesting palearctic passerines as a function of the climatic variation of their ranges. Ibis, 150: 574–584. doi: 10.1111/j.1474-919X.2008.00827.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2008
- Received 8 October 2007; revision accepted 18 March 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!