Land-use changes may explain the recent range expansion of the Black-shouldered Kite Elanus caeruleus in southern Europe
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 British Ornithologists’ Union
Volume 150, Issue 4, pages 707–716, October 2008
How to Cite
BALBONTÍN, J., NEGRO, J. J., SARASOLA, J. H., FERRERO, J. J. and RIVERA, D. (2008), Land-use changes may explain the recent range expansion of the Black-shouldered Kite Elanus caeruleus in southern Europe. Ibis, 150: 707–716. doi: 10.1111/j.1474-919X.2008.00845.x
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2008
- Received 13 November 2007; revision accepted 8 May 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!