The visual fields of two ground-foraging birds, House Finches and House Sparrows, allow for simultaneous foraging and anti-predator vigilance
Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 British Ornithologists’ Union
Volume 150, Issue 4, pages 779–787, October 2008
How to Cite
FERNÁNDEZ-JURICIC, E., GALL, M. D., DOLAN, T., TISDALE, V. and MARTIN, G. R. (2008), The visual fields of two ground-foraging birds, House Finches and House Sparrows, allow for simultaneous foraging and anti-predator vigilance. Ibis, 150: 779–787. doi: 10.1111/j.1474-919X.2008.00860.x
- Issue online: 24 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 29 JUL 2008
- Received 22 August 2007; revision accepted 11 June 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!