Current address: Department of Evolutionary Biology, Uppsala University, Norbyvägen 18D, SE-752 36 Uppsala, Sweden.
Comparing the genetics of wild and captive populations of White-headed Ducks Oxyura leucocephala: consequences for recovery programmes
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 British Ornithologists’ Union
Volume 150, Issue 4, pages 807–815, October 2008
How to Cite
MUÑOZ-FUENTES, V., GREEN, A. J. and SORENSON, M. D. (2008), Comparing the genetics of wild and captive populations of White-headed Ducks Oxyura leucocephala: consequences for recovery programmes. Ibis, 150: 807–815. doi: 10.1111/j.1474-919X.2008.00866.x
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2008
- Received 27 July 2007; revision accepted 19 June 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!