Waterbird densities in South European rice fields as a function of rice management
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 British Ornithologists’ Union
Volume 151, Issue 1, pages 196–199, January 2009
How to Cite
LOURENÇO, P. M. and PIERSMA, T. (2009), Waterbird densities in South European rice fields as a function of rice management. Ibis, 151: 196–199. doi: 10.1111/j.1474-919X.2008.00881.x
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2008
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2008
- Received 12 February 2008; revision accepted 5 August 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!