Current address: British Antarctic Survey, Natural Environmental Research Council, High Cross, Madingley Road, Cambridge, CB3 0ET, UK.
How to prioritize rat management for the benefit of petrels: a case study of the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 British Ornithologists’ Union
Volume 151, Issue 4, pages 699–708, October 2009
How to Cite
RATCLIFFE, N., MITCHELL, I., VARNHAM, K., VERBOVEN, N. and HIGSON, P. (2009), How to prioritize rat management for the benefit of petrels: a case study of the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man. Ibis, 151: 699–708. doi: 10.1111/j.1474-919X.2009.00949.x
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2009
- Received 10 February 2009; revision accepted 27 May 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!