Survival and causes of mortality among wild Red-legged Partridges Alectoris rufa in southern Spain: implications for conservation
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 British Ornithologists’ Union
Volume 151, Issue 4, pages 720–730, October 2009
How to Cite
BUENESTADO, F. J., FERRERAS, P., BLANCO-AGUIAR, J. A., TORTOSA, F. S. and VILLAFUERTE, R. (2009), Survival and causes of mortality among wild Red-legged Partridges Alectoris rufa in southern Spain: implications for conservation. Ibis, 151: 720–730. doi: 10.1111/j.1474-919X.2009.00952.x
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2009
- Received 2 June 2008; revision accepted 15 June 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!