Combined impacts of longline fisheries and climate on the persistence of the Amsterdam Albatross Diomedia amsterdamensis
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 British Ornithologists’ Union
Volume 152, Issue 1, pages 6–18, January 2010
How to Cite
RIVALAN, P., BARBRAUD, C., INCHAUSTI, P. and WEIMERSKIRCH, H. (2010), Combined impacts of longline fisheries and climate on the persistence of the Amsterdam Albatross Diomedia amsterdamensis. Ibis, 152: 6–18. doi: 10.1111/j.1474-919X.2009.00977.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2009
- Received 20 May 2009; revision accepted 29 September 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!