Current address: Department of Animal and Plant Sciences, University of Sheffield, Sheffield S10 2TN, UK.
Linking intronic polymorphism on the CHD1-Z gene with fitness correlates in Black-tailed Godwits Limosa l. limosa
Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 British Ornithologists’ Union
Volume 152, Issue 2, pages 368–377, April 2010
How to Cite
SCHROEDER, J., KENTIE, R., VAN DER VELDE, M., HOOIJMEIJER, J. C. E. W., BOTH, C., HADDRATH, O., BAKER, A. J. and PIERSMA, T. (2010), Linking intronic polymorphism on the CHD1-Z gene with fitness correlates in Black-tailed Godwits Limosa l. limosa. Ibis, 152: 368–377. doi: 10.1111/j.1474-919X.2009.01005.x
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2010
- Received 14 August 2009; revision accepted 12 December 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!